Monday, June 5, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 16


At General Hospital-Alan and Monica were in the hallway. “Do you really think we sure hire Sierra? Monica ask “Yes I think Sierra would be great at it”Alan said “Sierra hasn't had any experience with being an administrator “Monica said “Just give her a chance “Alan said as Grayson and Sierra came by. “Sierra, I have a job offer for you, Are administrator quit and we need one and fast and we want to hire you “Alan said “Really? You want to hire me? I haven't work as a administrator “Sierra said “I believe you can do this so take you're time and think about it and let me know in the morning”Alan said “Thanks, I will think about this, Thanks for believe in me”Sierra said “You're welcome “Alan said Grayson and Sierra left.

At Josslyn/Spencer-Josslyn was looking at pictures of Jax when Spencer came in.”Josslyn, What is going on”Spencer ask he sit by her. “Today the anniversary of my father died”Josslyn said “I know I'm sorry “Spencer said “I always thought my mother and stepfather had something to do with his death and I want to find out”Josslyn said “Are you sure you want to look into this “Spencer said “Yes I know what this can lean into but I owe it to my Dad to find the truth about this”Josslyn said “You have my support on this”Spencer said “Thanks “Josslyn said

At Lorenzo office-Lorenzo was talking to his sons Lorenzo Jr and Ramen. “The shipment comes tonight, Now which one of my sons want to handle this , You have to not mess it up “Lorenzo said “I will father you can trust that I will not mess up “Lorenzo Jr said “I can handle this too”Ramen said “Lorenzo Jr handles this one”Lorenzo said “Yes Father “Ramen said he wish that his father would respect him, “Thanks Father, I will not let you down “Lorenzo Jr said “None of my children have let me down “Lorenzo said


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment