Tuesday, June 13, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 c 40


 

At Carly/Lorenzo-Carly was home worrying about her family when Bobbie came in. “Mama, Thanks for coming I need you”Carly said “I heard about Lorenzo arrested “Bobbie said “Yes and soon my daughter will find out what happened to her father “Carly said “Did you ask Lorenzo to get rid of Jax”Bobbie ask “Yes I did it was the only way I could keep my daughter “Carly said “Carly”Bobbie said as Carly phone rang. “Carly Alcazar, Josslyn that's great have fun “Carly said and hang up feeling relieved. “What did Josslyn want”Bobbie ask “Josslyn has been at the airport all morning she going on a trip with Spencer , That give me time to handle this “Carly said “Josslyn going to find out with the internet”Bobbie said “Not if I could help it”Carly said she made a phone call. “Spencer, I need you're help don't tell Josslyn I'm on the phone with you, Keep Josslyn away from the news and the internet. Lorenzo been arrested and I don't want it to ruin you're trip “Carly said and hang up. “That went well, Now how to get my husband out of this mess “Carly said “You can't keep putting it off”Bobbie said “I know, I do feel bad the way I handle it”Carly said “”Yes you did”Bobbie said

At Skye/Ric-Skye was alone and worrying about her family when AJ came in. “Skye, How are you “AJ ask “Not good, I'm worrying about this case yes Lorenzo and I are not married anymore but we are still family and Ric isn't just doing this because he The DNA, His doing this because I still love Lorenzo”Skye said “Do you want him back “AJ ask “No we would not make it at all, Our marriage was a mistake”Skye said “Skye,Lorenzo know you who you are and never judge you or try to change you”AJ said “True, Ric gets me too”Skye said “Who do you love the most”AJ ask “How ELQ”Skye ask “Nice changes the subject, Anyway Michael is looking into fine out who is behind the take over “AJ said “Good”Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment