Thursday, June 29, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 8



At The Quartermaine hotel-AJ was at the desk when Ava came by and up the stairs and AJ followed her.

Ava room-Ava was in her room and the door was opened when AJ came in. “Ava Jerome, Why are you back in town ? AJ ask as Skye came in. “Skye, Now it's starting to make sense you are up to something “AJ said Skye close the door. “I'm not up to anything”Skye said “Skye, I know you and you want payback on Lorenzo so you're going to team up with Ava, Skye you are playing a dangerous game here, Lorenzo is going to go after both of you”AJ said “Lorenzo will not go after me , I'm the mother of his children, I'm not worried about Lorenzo I know what I'm doing “Skye said “Ava, You better not hurt my sister “AJ said “I will not, I never realized what a cute guy you are “Ava said “I'm married “AJ said “AJ,Keep this a secret “Skye said “I will ‘AJ said and left. “That was close “Ava said “We can trust my brother, Anyway did you get the shipments? Skye ask “Yes I did, I have of them locked in a warehouse no one will fine them “Ava said “What is it”Skye ask “Weapons and drug”Ava said “What are you going to do with them”Skye ask “I don't know yet”Ava said “Well this hurt Lorenzo “Skye ask “Oh yea, He lost a lot of money in this”Ava said “Good, I want him to suffer “”Skye said “He will”Ava said

At Liz-Liz was looking at pictures of Audrey when their was a knock on the door Liz open it was Lila Rae. “Liz , I'm sorry about you're Grandmother, I have a issue of the magazine it was great interview Audrey, I'm glad I did this magazine “Lila Rae said she give the issue to Liz. “Thank you for doing it”Liz said “You're welcome “Lila Rae said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment