Monday, June 12, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 36


 

At Lorenzo/Carly-Sierra had just called Carly and Lila Rae and Lorenzo Jr she was worrying about Lorenzo she know he was in the mob but didn't want to see her father arrested. Carly came in. “Carly, What are we going to do”Sierra ask “Sierra, It's going to be okay I call a great lawyer for you're father “Carly said “Did Daddy really kill Josslyn Daddy “Sierra ask as Lila Rae and all Jr came in. “Why was father arrested,”Lorenzo Jr ask “Alexis is missing and Ric is going after you're father because he hate you're father just remember that, I'm going to the police station, We all need to reunite a united front and be a family right now, So go home and I will go check on you're father “Carly said “Are you sure, We are here for you”Lila Rae ask “Yes”Carly said “Call us if you need anything “Sierra said Lila Rae and Sierra left.“You may want to tell Josslyn what Father did”Lorenzo Jr said “You know”Carly ask “Yes, You don't want Josslyn to heard this in court “Lorenzo Jr said “No I don't “Carly said as Ramen came in. “What's going on “Ramen ask “You're father was arrested today I'm going to the station, Boys I need you both to just stay here and don't plan anything yet”Carly said “Yes Mother “Ramen said “Yes”Lorenzo Jr said Carly left.

At The Police Station-Ric was looking at the evidence he had on Lorenzo when Skye came in. “Ric, Did you arrested Lorenzo in front of my daughter “Skye ask “I did arrest Lorenzo, I didn't want to do it in front of Sierra but she was there and it's time Sierra deal with the truth about her father “Ric said “You love Sierra “Skye said “Yes I do but it's time for Sierra to see the truth about who her father is”Ric said as Kristina came in . “Did you arrested Lorenzo? Did he tell you anything about my mother “Kristina ask “I was just going to question Lorenzo”Ric said and left. “Kristina, I do hope you find Alexis “Skye said “Thanks “Kristina said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment