Monday, June 12, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 37



At The Police station-In the interrogation room-Lorenzo was their when Ric came in. “You bastard! Arrested me in front of my daughter! I know why your going after me to hurt my relationship with my daughter and I will not let you! Lorenzo yelled “This isn't about Sierra! You had something to do with Alexis disappearance and what happened to Jax! You killed him! Ric yelled as Carly came storm in. “Don't say anything! I want to talk to my husband ! Carly yelled “It's all coming down! On both of you! I'm sure Josslyn will hate you for what you did to Jax! Ric yelled and left. “Carly , I need you to call the lawyer and go to my office and burn some files,”Lorenzo said “I will, Are you okay “Carly ask “Ric only did this to get my daughter on his side, How are the children “Lorenzo ask “They will be fine they are strong and loyal and they love their father, I love you Lorenzo “Carly said “I love you too”Lorenzo said they share a kiss and Carly left.

At Ric office-Ric was looking over the evidence on Lorenzo when Skye came in. “Ric, I know you hate Lorenzo and want to take him down but think of our family it's time to stop this and just bring back Alexis and let the rest go”Skye said “Skye, I can't “Ric said he came by Skye. “Why not? Sierra love you, I love you”Skye said Carly was outside the door listening in. “You do love me but not as much as you love Lorenzo, Don't lie Skye I know in our marriage you love me but I'm not him , You love him more “Ric said as Skye cried. “Yes alright I love Lorenzo but I can't go back to Lorenzo , I love you Ric and our life together it's safe “Skye said “I love you and our life together to, That's why I never told you I know about how you feel about Lorenzo, But I'm going after Lorenzo not because of you or our daughter but because I know that Lorenzo killed Jax and who know what he did to Alexis “Ric said “I guess I can't stop you”Skye said “No”Ric said and Skye left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment