Tuesday, June 13, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 43


At General Hospital-Monica was looking at Alexis. “Alexis, Do you remember anything “Monica ask “No I wake up in the woods and had bruises on my arm that's why I came here”Alexis said as Kristina came in . “Mother, You're is okay, I'm so glad I was worrying about you “Kristina said she hug her mother as Ned came in. “Alexis, What happened “Ned ask “All I remember is I wake up in the woods “Alexis said “I'm glad you're here and alright, Do you think it was Lorenzo “Ned ask “I don't know”Alexis said

In the hallway-A ambulance came in with Sierra and Ric and Grayson was behind them. “Monica,Please save my wife”Grayson said as Skye and Lila Rae and Lorenzo Jr and Richard came in. “No! My baby! Ric! Skye yelled “Skye, I will work on Sierra, Patrick will work on Ric, Just calm down “Monica said The nurse push Sierra and Ric to a room. “I do have some good news , Alexis is here she came wonder in”Monica said “Is Alexis okay “Skye ask “Yes just a little bruise up”Monica said and left. “I hope you're sister and Stepdad make it,I love both of them so much “Skye said “I hope so too and I will find out who shot my wife! Grayson yelled “I'm just upset as you are”Skye said “If Lorenzo had something to do with my wife being shot at I will go after him!! Lorenzo will not get away with this! Grayson yelled as Nikolas and Hayden came in. “Grayson, Let's go talk “Hayden said Grayson left with his parents.

Skye was crying as Alan came by. “Daddy, I can't lose my daughter or husband “Skye said Alan hug Skye.

No comments:

Post a Comment