Tuesday, June 6, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 22


At Carly/Lorenzo-Carly and Lorenzo came in and Lorenzo pour a drink. “You are hoping that Sierra doesn't forgive Skye and Ric for this aren't you “Carly ask “Yes, Sierra look up to Ric as her father when I'm her father it killed me and I want to tell Sierra but Skye blackmail me not to say anything “Lorenzo said “About Jax “Carly ask “Yes, But now I may have my daughter back “Lorenzo said he pick up a picture of him and Sierra when she was a baby the last time they saw each other . “My baby girl “Lorenzo said

At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra was lying on the couch in Grayson arms. “I know there was something my mother was keeping from me but now I wish I never knew “Sierra said “Sierra, This doesn't change who you are, You are strong and smart and independent and forgiving and I love you “Grayson said “I love you too, You are so supporting”Sierra said they share a kiss. “Let's go to bed”Grayson said they went upstairs and Into their room and Grayson kiss Sierra and they made love.

At Skye/Ric-Skye was looking at a picture of her and Sierra and remembered a secret about the pregnancy and how risk it was on her body.”Skye, It's going to be okay let's go to bed”Ric said they went upstairs.

At Lila Rae/Morgan-Lila Rae and Morgan were getting ready for bed, “I sure of told my sister the truth I just thought by keeping it from her that I was helping her”Lila Rae said “You were doing the right thing “Morgan said “I just don't know “Lila Rae said “You are the sister not the mother it wasn't up to you “Morgan said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment