Monday, June 19, 2017

All Mixed Up part 1 ch 67


At The Docks-Josslyn was walking when she ran into Emma. “Emma! Why are you sleeping my husband? Did you hit on him or was it you”Josslyn ask “It was Spencer and myself to and I’m sorry that I hurt you, I hate myself for this”Emma said “Do you want him now? I will not let you be my son mother! Josslyn yelled “I don't want to replace you as Spencer Jr mother “Emma said as Sierra came by and could tell something was off between them. “Emma, Josslyn is everything okay “Sierra ask “Yes , I was just going “Emma said she left. “Josslyn, What is it”Sierra ask “Spencer been cheating on me with Emma”Josslyn said “I'm sorry, Do you want payback “Sierra ask “I don't know”Josslyn said “Do you have you're own bank account that Spencer doesn't know about? Sierra ask “Yes”Josslyn said “Good , What about the prenatal arrangement “Sierra ask “If I divorced Spencer in the prenatal arrangement I get full custody of the children we have “Josslyn said “Good, You need a great lawyer to make sure it's follow though Spencer is a Cassadine “Sierra said “Yes he is, Spencer also someone I don't know anymore “Josslyn said “You can do better “Sierra said “Thanks “Josslyn said

At Nikolas/Hayden-Nikolas and Hayden were having coffee when Spencer came in. “Spencer, It's good to see you “Hayden said “You may rethinking that I have some news, I been having an affair and I told Josslyn and I think I lose her “Spencer said “Who is she? Nikolas ask “Emma Drake”Spencer said “Do you want a divorce “Nikolas ask “I don't want a divorce but I'm going to give Josslyn some space “Spencer said “You blow it! What about Spencer Jr! Nikolas ask “I will not take my son from his mother, I will share custody with Josslyn “Spencer said “From here you sure do the right thing “Hayden said “Yes”Nikolas said “I hate that I hurt Josslyn “Spencer said “Do you want Emma”Nikolas ask “I don't know what I want”Spencer said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment