Monday, June 19, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 57


At Sierra/Grayson-Grayson was working from home when Sierra came in the room all dress for the day. “Sierra, You sure be resting ‘Grayson said “I have been resting, We have a busy week dinner with The Barringtons and you're golf trip is coming soon”Sierra said “I'm cancel my golf trip “Grayson said “Grayson, I'm fine it's time for you to go to the office and for us to get our life back “Sierra said “You don't always have to be strong “Grayson said as Lorenzo came in with a bag. “That's how Sierra was raised “Lorenzo said “What are you doing here”Grayson ask “I'm check on my daughter , I brought you some lunch “Lorenzo said “Thanks Daddy “Sierra said “I just want my wife to rest that's all, I almost lose her “Grayson said “Grayson, I love you to but I'm find “Sierra said “I know, I have a phone call to make, I will be in the office “Grayson said and left. Sierra and Lorenzo sit down. “Grayson really loves you”Lorenzo said “Yes he does, Daddy are you okay , You look upset when you came in”Sierra ask “It's just work that's all”Lorenzo said “I sure go see how mother is doing, I know you don't want to heard this but Ric was good to us “Sierra said “Yea I know “Lorenzo said “Do you think that you and Mother could ever get back together “Sierra ask as Skye was about to come in. “No , You're mother could not accept all of me that's not how you love someone you love all of that person but I love you're mother as the mother of my children that's all but I can't forgive that she put me in jail and married Ric”Lorenzo said “Sometimes it's easy to let go, I always wish you both got back together even though I loved Ric”Sierra said “I'm sorry baby girl it's not going to happened, Now let's eat”Lorenzo said as Skye came in. “Mother “Sierra said “Sierra, I just want to see how you are doing “Skye said “I'm doing good, How about you”Sierra ask “Already, Lorenzo “Skye said “Skye “Lorenzo said Sierra could tell the tension between her parents. “Sierra, The funeral for you're stepfather who was their for you when you're father wasn't will be tomorrow at Noon. Oh Lorenzo you're not invited “Skye said and left, “Mother upset with you “Sierra said “You're mother is just dealing with the pain that's all”Lorenzo said “Daddy. Could you do something else instead of what you do”Sierra ask hope to fix things between her parents. “No, Sierra this is you're grandfather and uncle Luis business they work so hard for that it killed them and I have to keep it up by running it and staying loyal to them “Lorenzo said “Sometimes I wish you were a dentist “Sierra said “You're mother would never be with me if I was a dentist,It wasn't just my work that came between them , Now I sure go take it easy”Lorenzo said he kiss Sierra on the forehead and left.

Sierra pour some hot water for tea as Grayson came in. “Is you're father gone”Grayson ask “Yes, Grayson I want to try to have a baby “Sierra said “Me too”Grayson said they share a kiss as Josslyn and Spencer and Spencer Jr he was holding flower as came in. “Aunt Sierra , These are for you “Spencer Jr said “Thanks you , How was you're trip”Sierra ask “It was great, Sierra I know we don't always see eye to eye but we are glad you're okay”Josslyn said “Thanks Josslyn”Sierra said “We are glad you're okay “Spencer said “Thanks “Sierra said “Brother if you need any help with work”Spencer said “Grayson will be at work tomorrow before my stepfather funeral “Sierra said “Yes”Grayson said “That's good”Spencer said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment