Wednesday, June 14, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 44



At The hospital church-Grayson was their with his parents. “I love my wife, I can't lose Sierra , We been talking about trying again to have another baby “Grayson said “Trying again “Nikolas ask “We lose a baby last year , Sierra was only three weeks in”Grayson said “I'm sorry, We didn't know”Nikolas said “No one did but now we are ready to try again “Grayson said “You will,Sierra is going to make it “Hayden said “I hope so”Grayson said they went into the hallway.

In the hallway-Skye was waiting on news with Lila Rae and Richard and Lorenzo Jr.”Mother, We know that Grayson is right and Lorenzo had something to do with this,He want to kill father and Sierra was in the way “Richard said “Lorenzo would never do this he would never hurt our children “Skye said “Lorenzo,Didn't know Sierra was there “Richard said “Watch it”Lorenzo Jr said “No that's you ! I could arrest you too !! I'm sure you order the hit”Richard yelled “Stop it both of you! Skye yelled as Grayson and Hayden and Nikolas came by. “Fighting isn't going to change anything “Lila Rae said as Monica and Patrick came in. “How is my daughter and husband “Skye ask “Sierra is going to be fine we remove the bullet and she going to be just find “Monica said “Thank God, What about Ric”Skye ask “I'm sorry Ric didn't make it”Patrick said “No!! Skye yelled “Father “Richard said “I'm sorry, You can see him “Patrick said Skye and Richard left.
“Thank you both of everything “Lila Rae said “I'm going to see my wife “Grayson said and left.

Lila Rae went close to Lorenzo Jr. “Did you do this”Lila Rae ask “It wasn't meant to hit our sister “Lorenzo Jr said “Oh Lorenzo “Lila Rae said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment