Wednesday, June 7, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 23




At Lila Rae/Morgan-The next day-Morgan and Lila Rae were having breakfast with their daughter Grace. “Morgan, Can you watch Grace today? she has no school and I have to finish up the magazine “Lila Rae said “I have a meeting, What about the nanny “Morgan ask “She has it off”Lila Rae said “Call a
Aunt Sierra, I love spending time with her”Grace said “She love you but I think Sierra has something going on today “Lila Rae said she got up and Morgan follow her. “Lila Rae . I think you sure call Sierra she love Grace and may need a break from this”Morgan said “Yes she a great aunt always spoil her “Lila Rae said and called Sierra.

At Carly's club-Carly was working when Spencer walk in and meet with Emma. Carly wasn't sure what was going on but didn't like it and went to listen to them. “Emma, It's time to end this. I love my wife “Spencer said “You're right I hate this to hurting Josslyn “Emma said “Me too “Spencer said Emma left. Carly came face to face with Spencer. “So you are cheating on my daughter!! You bastard! Carly yelled “It was a mistake and I love Josslyn , You have no right to judge me you cheat on you're husband “Spencer said “Yes but this is my daughter “Carly said “I know and I want to fix my marriage it's over between Emma and I”Spencer said “It better be, Fine I will not say anything “Carly said “Thanks “Spencer said and left.

At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra was looking at a picture of her and Lorenzo when Grayson came in. “Sierra , Are you okay “Grayson ask “Yes Grace is coming over,Lila Rae needs a babysitter “Sierra said “Have you thought about the job at the hospital? Grayson ask as Lila Rae and Grace came in.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment