Wednesday, June 14, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 47




At General Hospital-Sierra room-Sierra was lying in the bed when Lorenzo came in.”Daddy, You're out of jail “Sierra said Lorenzo went by Sierra. “Yes,I'm glad you're okay if anything happened to you “Lorenzo said “Thanks to Ric, He pull me out of the way”Sierra said “I'm glad he did , I love you “Lorenzo said “I love you to”Sierra said she was feeling tired as Grayson came in. “Lorenzo, I think Sierra needs to rest now”Grayson said “I'm find “Sierra said she close her eyes. “You're tired, Rest my love “Grayson said he kiss his wife and Sierra close her eyes as Lorenzo and Grayson left.

In the hallway-Grayson and Lorenzo were talking. “Did you have anything to do with Ric and Sierra being shot at”Grayson yelled as Skye came by. “Skye, I'm sorry about Ric”Lorenzo said Skye slap him. “If you had anything to do with my husband and daughter being shot at tonight I will never forget you! The best thing I ever did was to leave you it was for the best for my children and myself! Skye yelled “You don't meant that you're just upset and grieving right now “Lorenzo said “Don't tell me how to feel and stay away from my children and don't ever talk to me! Skye yelled “Skye, Are children are older to make up their mind “Lorenzo said “I can stop you from ever going neither my wife “Grayson said as Lila Rae came by. “Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “I'm glad you're out,Mother let me take you home “Lila Rae said Skye left with Lila Rae.,”You sure leave too”Grayson said “You can't stop me from seeing Sierra “Lorenzo said and left.

Sierra room-Sierra was lying on the bed sleeping when Grayson came in and sit by his wife. “I will ported you , Even from you're own father “Grayson said he kiss Sierra who was still sleeping.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment