Monday, June 5, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 20


At Skye/Ric-Skye and Ric were having dinner with Lorenzo and Carly and Lila Rae and Morgan and Grayson and Sierra and Lorenzo Jr and Richard. “I have some news, Well it could be a great thing, Grayson and I are thinking about having a baby, I had a appointment with Dr.Lee today and we are just waiting for the results to come back “Sierra said “Sierra is their more going on”Skye ask Grayson took Sierra hand. “Last time I was pregnant we lose the baby “Sierra said “Sweetheart why didn't you tell us”Skye ask “I was only three weeks “Sierra said “We are just going to hope we can try again “Grayson said “Yes”Sierra said “I do hope you do have a baby, When you become a mother you will do anything for you're children. I need to tell you all a secret that Lorenzo didn't walk away from us, You're father and I were in the middle of a divorce and we were working on share custody when Lorenzo came to my house when I wasn't home and try to take all of you away from me to Venezuela and Ric found all of you and Lorenzo was arrested and arrested for another crime “Skye said “Mother, Are you saying that you put Daddy in jail”Sierra said “Yes”Skye said “Sierra it wasn't just my job that Lorenzo went to jail he did that himself you're father is a criminal “Ric said “Don't you bad mouth me to my daughter “Lorenzo said “Why did you tell me that Daddy left us? Why didn't you tell me the truth! Did you set Daddy up”Sierra yelled and got up as everyone else did. “No , We didn't frame you're father you're father went to jail because he a international arms dealer, Sierra I was keeping you safe”Skye said “I thought my father walk out on me then went he come back his married to Carly and about to have another child a whole new family,Do you know what that did to me”Sierra ask “Yes , I’m sorry “Skye said “Lila Rae, Lorenzo Jr , Why are you both not upset “Sierra ask “We know all about this”Lila Rae said “You did”Skye ask “Why didn't you say anything “Sierra ask “We were protected you “Lila Rae said “You're a great big sister and brother “Sierra said “Sierra we all mess up here , This isn't one side “Ric said “No it isn't just one side Ric put me in jail then married my ex wife and been a father to my children! Lorenzo yelled “Daddy I love you but you were in the wrong here to try to kidnap us”Lila Rae said “I was trying to protect my children , You're mother wasn't going to share custody “Lorenzo said “Yes I was “Skye said


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment