Thursday, June 15, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 49



At Lorenzo Jr house-Lorenzo Jr was thinking about what when wrong when he shot Ric. He was upset that he shot at Sierra his little sister when their was a knock on the door. Lorenzo Jr open it was Lorenzo. “Father “Lorenzo Jr said Lorenzo came in. “Are we alone “Lorenzo ask “Yes”Lorenzo Jr said “I was so happy when you told me you wanted to work with me, We had to fight you're mother on it but we did, Son you made a mistake last night when you shot you're sister! You are done working with me! Lorenzo yelled “Father, I hate that I shot Sierra she my baby sister! I don't know what went wrong “Lorenzo Jr yelled “Having you take out Ric was what went wrong! Anything else I sure know about? Lorenzo ask “No Father,I'm sorry I disappoint you “Lorenzo Jr said “I keep thinking we could of lose you're sister “Lorenzo said “Me too”Lorenzo Jr said “Just because I'm disappointed in you doesn't mean I don't love you anymore Son”Lorenzo said “I know,”Lorenzo Jr said Lorenzo left.

At Skye's/Ric-Skye was having coffee with Alan and Lila Rae. “Lila Rae, I'm sorry you saw me like that ‘Skye said “Mother, I have a secret, I saw you drinking when you were in the middle of the divorce with Daddy “Lila Rae said “I'm sorry you saw that, I never want you to see this part of me”Skye said “Mother, You're strong and Ric loved all of us”Lila Rae said “Yes he did, Ric was a great father and husband “Skye said “Yes he was”Richard said as he came in. “Richard “Skye said “Mother, I been thinking what you and Father told me about before father was murder, I'm grateful that you and father adopted me “Richard said “I'm glad too”Skye said they share a hug, “What's going on”Alan ask “Ric and I adopted Richard, Molly his mother “Skye said “Oh, Richard you still and always will be a Quartermaine, I love all of you ‘Alan said “Thanks Daddy, I will stay clean”Skye said “Good, Skye you are not alone and we are here for you”Alan said he kiss Skye on the cheek and he left. “We sure plan the funeral “Skye said “Yes “Lila Rae said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment