Monday, June 19, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 58



On the Dock-Skye was walking by when she ran into Alexis. “Skye “Alexis said “Alexis,If you're upset with me about Richard I can take it but not now”Skye said “I sure be upset and yelled at you but Richard made me promise not to be upset with you “Alexis said “I want to tell you and I told Molly she sure tell you but she won't listen to me, Molly was scared to tell you that she was pregnant “Skye said “I wish she wasn't, I keep thinking what did I do wrong “Alexis said “You didn't do anything wrong, Molly was a strong independent woman and she was scared that the baby would come between her dreams as a judge,Molly thought about giving the baby up but Ric had this crazy idea for us to raise him, I say yes because I couldn't give Ric a baby and I thought Molly would regret it. I didn't want Molly to die “Skye said as she cried. “I know you loved my daughter “Alexis said “Yes I love Molly and Kristina “Skye said “Richard. Did have a good life he turned out a great man and since Molly wanted this I will let it go”Alexis said “Thanks “Skye said she looked down and saw some blood that was on the docks. “Skye “Alexis said Skye kneed down and touch the spot. “Ric and Sierra blood”Skye said Alexis kneed down by Skye. “Skye”Alexis said “I keep thinking I could've lost not just my husband but my little girl! Whoever did this I don't care who that person is but they will pay! Skye yelled as Lorenzo Jr came by. “Mother,”Lorenzo Jr said Alexis help Skye up. “Lorenzo Jr, I don't want to be around you right now”Skye said “Mother “Lorenzo Jr said “I'm going home”Skye said and left. “Did you do this to you're mother “Alexis ask Lorenzo Jr left.

At The Police Station-Ric office-Richard came in with boxes and clean out his father desk as the Mayor came in. “Richard, I'm sorry about you're father death “The Mayor said “I work with the WSB and I'm going to find out who shot my father I would like the support for the police station “Richard said “Of course you can , Whatever you need this station will support you”The Mayor said as Skye came in. “Mrs. Lansing, my condolences, The officers here will work with you're son on the investigation on who shot you're husband and daughter “The mayor said “Thank you”Skye said The Mayor left. “So you want to help find out who did this “Skye said “Yes I do, Mother I have a feeling about who did this “Richard said “You're brother “Skye said “Yes, I'm sorry “Richard said “I love Lorenzo Jr but it broke my heart when he went to work with Lorenzo, If Lorenzo Jr did this he broke my heart again, Do you're job and find out who did this Skye said ‘Yes Mother “Richard said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment