Monday, June 19, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 63



At Skye/Ric-Skye was alone wearing a black dress and at the fireplace looking at a wedding picture of her and Ric. “Today, We say goodbye to you, You were a great husband and stepfather to my children, I did love you “Skye said as Rae came in. “Skye “Rae said “Today, We say goodbye to Ric,I wish you were here when Ric and I were married he was a great husband and stepfather “Skye said “I'm glad he was a great husband to you and stepfather to you're children “Rae said “I want to a new start with you”Skye said “I want that too ,I'm here to help you”Rae said

At Lila Rae/Morgan-Lila Rae was looking at a picture of her and Ric together when Morgan came in. “Lila Rae”Morgan said “I will miss Ric he was a great stepfather to us “Lila Rae said “Yes he was”Morgan said “I'm worrying about what the fallout is going to be”Lila Rae said “You can't control what is going to happen now”Morgan said “No , I can't “Lila Rae said Grace came down and they left.

At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra was looking at a picture of her and Ric when Grayson came in and pull her in. “Sierra “Grayson said “I'm going to miss Ric, I loved him “Sierra said “Yes I know you did, He loved you too”Grayson said they left.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica we're getting ready to leave, “I'm worrying about Skye I hope she doesn't drink anymore “Alan said “You can't stop her”Monica said “No, But we can be their for her”Alan said “Yes”Monica said they left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment