Tuesday, June 20, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 1

“Carly/Lorenzo Story”

At Lorenzo/Carly-Lorenzo was sitting down and looking at pictures of his wedding day to Carly when Carly came in. “Lorenzo, What are you doing “Carly ask she sit by him . “I'm looking at pictures of our wedding day, I been thinking of how we fall in love, I was released out of pentonville and you meet me and we talk and got very close again and you ending up pregnant with our son and we got married and came back to town and I try to get in touch again with my children but I almost lost them when I found out that Ric adopted my children while I was gone and give them his last name, Skye did that to hurt me but the courts”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, You're not having any regrets are you “Carly ask “No, No regrets “Lorenzo said “I don't have any either even though Michael and Morgan were not happy that I married you “Carly said “My children didn't like it either “Lorenzo said
“Ramen is away for the night we have the house to ourselves “Carly said they share a kiss and made love.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment