Monday, June 19, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 59


“Seduce a ex”
At Lila Rae/Maxie office-Maxie and Lila Rae were meeting. “I did enjoy covering the hospital for the magazine, I would like to take a chance with our magazine and cover more stories like that , What do you think? Lila Rae ask “It's an risk but let's take it “Maxie said “I think it's a good risk, We could name it Port Charles Harbor “Lila Rae said “I like it “Maxie said “Me too”Lila Rae said

At Skye/Ric-Skye came into her house and went by the bar and was about to pour a drink but she knock everything off it as Lorenzo came in. “Do you feel better “Lorenzo ask “Why are you here? I don't want you in my house! I know you order our son to do this! I hate you! Skye yelled and slap him. Lorenzo took Skye hand and kiss her and they went on the floor and had sex. Sierra was about to come in and saw her parents having sex and didn't realize that her bracelet with a letter s on it had fall off her wrists . Sierra was kind of happy about Lorenzo and Skye and left.

Lorenzo and Skye had finished having sex, Lorenzo got up and put on his shirt and Skye fixed her dress. “This was a mistake, You're married and I'm a widow thanks to you!! Skye yelled “Skye, You don't really hate me , You hate the fact that you loved me more then Ric”Lorenzo said “Why are you even here?Skye ask “To tell you to back off our son, Lorenzo Jr will not go to jail “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo,I don't want our son to go to jail either but he killed my husband! I could of lose my daughter to ! Now get out! I will not sleep with you again! Skye yelled Skye when upstairs.

Lorenzo saw the bracelet of Sierra that was on the floor and pick it up and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment