Monday, June 19, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 61


At Lorenzo/Carly-Carly was at home when Lorenzo came in.”Where have you been “Carly ask as Lorenzo went by the bar and pour a drink. “Take care of my family “Lorenzo said he took a drink of his brandy. “Lorenzo is everything going to be okay “Carly ask “Yes it depends you tell Josslyn “Lorenzo ask “No, It's staying between us”Carly said “Thanks you, You're loyalty mean so much to me”Lorenzo said as Josslyn came in. “Mother, Can we talk”Josslyn ask she had been crying. ‘What wrong? Where is Spencer Jr”Carly ask “The nanny is watching him, My husband just admit his been having an affair! Josslyn yelled “No”Carly said trying to act like she didn't know and hug her daughter. “Josslyn, I'm sorry whatever you need we are here for you, I can even take care of him if you want”Lorenzo said “Thanks Lorenzo, You have always been like a father to me”Josslyn said “I love you as much as I love my daughter, I will leave you alone “Lorenzo said he went into the office. “I don't know what to do, Do I leave Spencer, I can't believe he was sleeping around with Emma”Josslyn said “You need to take sometimes before you do anything, We are here for you “Carly said “I know, I sure go back home, I don't know what to tell my little boy”Josslyn said “You don't have to tell Spencer anything “Carly said “Yea”Josslyn said “Are you sure you don't want to stay “Carly ask “Yes”Josslyn said and left,

Lorenzo home office-Lorenzo was in his office looking at a picture of him and Skye. “It didn't mean anything it was just to keep you from talking to the cop about our son, I'm use you're weaknesses against you Skye it's me, It's always been me “Lorenzo said he put the picture down as Carly came in. “How is Josslyn “Lorenzo ask “A mess, I'm glad I never have to deal with that”Carly said “No”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment