Monday, June 19, 2017

All Mixed Up part 1 ch 69


“Revenge “
At Josslyn/Spencer-Spencer came in to find his bags packed when Josslyn came in. “Jose, What is going on”Spencer ask “I want a divorce,Also I want full custody of my son, You can see Spencer Jr anytime “Josslyn said “I wish we could make this work but if we can't I understand and I'm sorry for hurting you, I don't want to drag our son into a nasty custody fight “Spencer said “Me either, We can work this out between us “Josslyn said “I will give you alimony “Spencer said “I will be just find “Josslyn said as Spencer Jr came in. “Spencer, You're father and I have some news we are getting a divorce but we are still a family and you will see both of us, It's not you're fault at all”Josslyn said “Who's house I'm going to live at”Spencer Jr ask “Both of ours “Spencer said “Alright “Spencer Jr said “Do you have any questions “Josslyn ask “No”Spencer Jr said “Spencer, Why don't you go with you're father tonight if that's okay “Josslyn ask “Yes “Spencer said “I will go get my bag “Spencer Jr said and left. “Spencer right now I don't want our son around her “Josslyn said “I understand “Spencer said Spencer Jr came in with his bag. “Be good with you're father “Josslyn said “Yes Mother “Spencer Jr said and left with his father.

At The Quartermaine hotel-A room-A woman open the door as Skye came in. “So did you get it? The woman ask “Yes I did, You know have a share in the Alcazar empire, Just promise me to not hurt my children , But Lorenzo “Skye said “I will, I'm so glad you called me now“Ava said “I'm glad I found about you and the change you had to deal with last time you were in town are dropped “Skye said “Thanks, I think we could be great friends “Ava said “I think so too”Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment