Thursday, June 8, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 27


“Past of General Hospital “

At General Hospital-Lila Rae was interviewed Liz for the magazine. “You must be proud to work here in the same hospital that you're grandparents worked “Lila Rae said “Yes it is, My Grandmother was one of the best nurse here “Liz said “I would like to interview her”Lila Rae said “Let me call her and see how she is today “Liz said and left as Monica came by. “How is the interview going “Monica ask “Great, I would like to interview you “Lila Rae said “Sure, I love working here and this Hospital saved my life too, I had breast cancer and I found myself as a patient here which wasn't easy but thanks to the safe I'm here today, I just wish the hospital saved my daughter, Emily had cancer too and it took her life I just don't get it I'm alive but not her”Monica said “That would be hard to live without you're baby”Lila Rae said “It is”Monica said as Alan came by. “Monica, Why are you crying “Alan ask “I was talking about Emily “Monica said “I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you sad”Lila Rae said “It's okay”Monica said as Liz came by pushing Audrey in her wheelchair. “Lila Rae, This is my grandmother Audrey “Liz said “Mrs. Webber, I heard you were one of the best nurse here “Lila Rae said “I loved working here with my husband, I have seen a lot of miracles in this hospital and a lot of sad times to my husband loved this hospital and I'm proud that my grandchildren are following in our foot steps, Elizabeth is a nurse and her brother Steven is a doctor working with Doctors Without Borders “Audrey said “Thanks you, I have a idea about the cover, Would you help me”Lila Rae ask

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment