Wednesday, June 14, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 45


At General Hospital-Sierra room-Sierra was just waking up as Grayson came in. “Grayson, What happened “Sierra ask Grayson took her hand. “You were on the dock and someone shot you but you are okay, I love you so much if I lose you I would die “Grayson said “Oh Grayson, Ric was with me on the dock, Is he okay “Sierra ask “Sierra I know how much you loved Ric as you're father but his gone”Grayson said “No! I loved him”Sierra said “I know “Grayson said

In the mortuary-Ric body was their when Skye and Richard and Lila Rae and Kristina came in. “Father I love you , I will find out who shot you and I will get justice for you “Richard said “Ric, Thanks for being a father to me and I love you”Lila Rae said as Grayson push Sierra in who was in a wheelchair. “Sierra”Skye said “I want to say goodbye to Ric”Sierra said she went by Ric.”Ric, I'm sorry I loved you were a father to me”Sierra said “I loved you to “Kristina said “I would like to be alone with my husband “Skye said “Yes mother “Lila Rae said they left. “Ric, I did love you and I'm sorry that you were shot, Thanks for keeping our little girl safe. I will always be grateful for you “Skye said she kiss Ric on the lips and left.

At The Police station-Lorenzo was in his cell when Carly came by with a cop. “What's going on “Lorenzo ask “Alexis is back and you are free”Carly said “Really? That's great “Lorenzo said the cop unlocked his cell. “Let's go home “Carly said she didn't want to tell him about Sierra and Ric yet.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment