Monday, June 19, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 55


At General Hospital-AJ was waiting for Skye to come when she came out the elevator. “Sorry. I'm late “Skye said “It's okay”AJ said as Alan came by. “Skye, How are you doing “Alan ask “Not good, I'm going to a AA meeting “Skye said “Good, We are here for you Skye “Alan said “Thanks Dad, I guess Mother was right about Lorenzo all along “Skye said “Rae would not want this to happen to prove a point “Alan said “I know”Skye said “We sure go”AJ said they went into the meeting.

At the AA meeting-Skye and AJ came in and sit down. “What are you two here for “? The woman ask “I'm here to support my sister, I'm a alcoholic too but I been clean for years “AJ said “Congratulations “The woman said “I had a slip my husband was murder and I know my ex husband ordered the hit and I have a feeling about who did it , I loved Ric he was a great husband and father to my children and I don't regret our marriage but I hate that his gone, My younger daughter was shot too and I could've lose my little girl “Skye cried “I'm sorry about you're husband but drinking isn't going to bring him back “The woman said “I know that and Ric would hate that I had a drink he always say he loved how strong I'm but I don't want to be strong right now and this could have a fallout I don't want to deal with “Skye said “You have to find a way to deal with the fallout better “The woman said “I'm here for you Skye “AJ said “Thanks AJ , You're a great brother, I'm glad I'm really a Quartermaine “Skye said “Me too”AJ said “You sure keep coming “The woman said “I will “Skye said AJ and Skye left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment