Wednesday, June 14, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 46




At General Hospital-Alexis room-Alexis was in bed talking to Ned. “Do you think it was Lorenzo or his men that took you “Ned ask “Yes I do but I don't have any proof and I know that Lorenzo had something to do with Jax death”Alexis said “Alexis, Their something I need to tell you, Today Ric and Sierra were shot at and Ric is dead “Ned said “No! I would like to see him”Alexis said as Skye came in.”Skye, I’m sorry about Ric, He loved you very much “Alexis said “Thanks, He loved you to and I'm glad you are okay “Skye said “Thanks, Skye I know right now it doesn't seem like it but you will be fine you are a survivor like me”Alexis said “Yes you are”Ned said “Thanks “Skye said “I'm glad that Sierra is okay “Ned said “Thanks to Ric she is “Skye said and left.

At Lorenzo /Carly -Lorenzo and Carly were home. “I'm glad that I'm out of jail and the change are dropped “Lorenzo said “I'm happy too, I'm going to get us some food”Carly said she went into the kitchen and Lorenzo pour a drink as Lorenzo Jr came in.”Father,I'm glad you are out of jail I'm sorry about the hit going wrong and it hit Sierra I don't know how it happened “Lorenzo Jr said “What! You shot you're own sister! How could you be so stupid! Lorenzo yelled “I didn't see that it was Sierra talking to Ric on the dock but Sierra is okay and Ric is gone “Lorenzo Jr said “You really must up son! Lorenzo yelled as Carly came in with a tray of food. “What's going on,”Carly ask “Why didn't you tell me that my daughter was shot! Lorenzo yelled “You Just got out of jail and need to rest besides Sierra is find “Carly said “I had a right to know about my daughter! Lorenzo yelled and left.

“Lorenzo Jr, Did you shot Ric and Sierra “Carly ask “Mind you're own business “Lorenzo Jr said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment