Friday, June 9, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 34



“Where is Alexis?
At Carly/Lorenzo -Lorenzo and Carly were having dinner when Skye came in. “Skye, Why are you here “Carly ask “We need to talk, Something happened to Alexis, Was it you Lorenzo? Did you go after Alexis because she is looking into why Jax died”Skye ask Lorenzo got up and look at Skye. “You never did know me did you Skye “Lorenzo ask “Actually I do know you and that's why I'm asking, I told Richard about who his birth mother is so you can't blackmail me anymore! “Skye said “You're not going to tell you're husband on me you don't want to sent me to jail again do you”Lorenzo yelled “You're the one who broke the law not me”Skye said “You sure leave”Lorenzo said he moved close to Skye. “I'm not covering for you anymore either of you “Skye said they both had passion between them and Carly could tell. “I sure go”Skye said and left.

Lorenzo went by the bar and pour a drink. “Lorenzo, Did you get rid of Alexis “Carly ask Lorenzo just look at Carly and took a drink.

At Alexis-Ric and the cops were looking around. “Ric, Do you think something happened to Mother “Kristina ask “I don't know but we will find the truth about what happened here”Ric said “It could be someone's, mother was going after on a case”Kristina said “Yes”Ric said as a cop came in with a file . “Sir, We found this file”The cop said Ric open it was about Jax death. “We need a search warrant to go after Lorenzo “Ric said “You will not get one till morning”The cop said “We have till wait till then? Kristina ask “Kristina.We will keep looking around the house and then I will go after Lorenzo when his caught off guard “Ric said “Alright, We just have to fine mother”Kristina said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment