Thursday, June 8, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 28


At Kelly’s-Sierra and Lorenzo we're still there with Grace. “So you are going shopping today “Lorenzo ask “Yes we are, I have to get Grayson some outfits for his golf trip “Sierra said as her phone rang. “Sierra Cassadine, I'm still thinking about it, Can I let you know by tomorrow “Sierra ask and hang up. “What is it”Lorenzo ask “Grandfather want me to work at the hospital as the administration but I'm not sure “Sierra said “Sierra, You will make a great Hospital administration, Why are you having doubts? Lorenzo ask “Thanks but you're only saying that as my father “Sierra said “No , I’m not, You need to believe in yourself”Lorenzo said Sierra smile at her father as Carly came in. Grace got up and ran to Carly. “Grandmother “Grace said “Grace, What are you doing here”Carly ask “I'm spending the day with Aunt Sierra, She brought me this bracelet “Grace said “It's beautiful, Are you having fun”Carly ask “Yes”Grace said “We sure go we have more shopping to do”Sierra said she open her purse to pull out money. “I got it”Lorenzo said “Thanks Daddy. Carly I want to say how sorry I'm for the past the way I treated you”Sierra said “I forgive you I was once a wild teenager too”Carly said “Thanks “Sierra said they share a hug and Lorenzo smile as Sierra and Grace left.

“Did Sierra forgive Skye and Ric”Carly ask “No, I told Sierra she sure just to make me look like the good guy “Lorenzo said “So what's you're next plan”Carly ask

On the Dock-Richard was walking when he ran into Kristina, “Kristina “Richard said




. “Richard, How long are you back “Kristina ask “For a while, I need to go it's good to see you “Richard said “You too “Kristina said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment