Monday, June 19, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 51


At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica were alone. “You are really worried about Skye aren't you “Monica ask “Yes, Skye claim she not going to drink anyway but I don't think it's going to be that easy”Alan said “Did you call Rae”Monica ask “Yes I did “Alan said “Good, Sometimes a daughter needs her mother “Monica said “Yes I just hope it helps the last time Rae and Skye saw each other it wasn't good “Alan said “I remember “Monica said

At Skye/Ric-Skye was talking to her children, “Mother, We will find out who shot Father and Sierra, I promise I will use my connection “Richard said as Lorenzo Jr came in.”Mother “Lorenzo Jr said “Lorenzo “Skye said “What's going on”Sierra ask Sierra wasn't sure what was going on between her brother and mother. “Sierra I'm glad you're out of the hospital “Lorenzo Jr said “Thanks, You didn't answer my questions “Sierra ask “Nothing is going on “Skye said “No, I'm sad that Ric is gone “Lorenzo Jr said “Sure you are”Richard said “Sierra, Lets get you home “Grayson said “I need to go too “Lila Rae said “Me too, Mother I will not be gone long “Richard said Richard and Sierra and Grayson and Lila Rae left. “Lorenzo Jr , Did you shot or order the hit on you're stepfather? A man who loved you and was here for you ? Raise you in this house! Skye yelled “No”Lorenzo Jr lied “When you turn on Ric the day you're father came back it rip Ric heart out he loved you like a son, I want you to do anything except work with you're father and if you had anything to do with Ric and Sierra shooting I don't know how I will feel towards you, I wish Lorenzo never came back in our life!! Skye yelled as Lorenzo was about to come in and heard it and left. “Mother,You can't deny that Lorenzo is our father “Lorenzo Jr said “I know, Lorenzo please leave I can't look at you right now”Skye said as AJ came in. “Bye Mother “Lorenzo Jr said and left.

“That looks serious “AJ said “My son may of had something to do with the hit on Ric and Sierra, AJ I feel like my family is falling apart right now Richard is going to tell Alexis a secret that Ric and I been keeping “Skye said “I'm here for you Skye, Lean on me not the alcohol “AJ said “It was just a slip”Skye said “We know their no sure thing as a slip “AJ said “I guess I sure go to a AA meeting “Skye said “I'll go with you “AJ said they left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment