Thursday, June 1, 2017

All Mixed up Part 1 ch 13


At Lila Rae office-Lila Rae was interviewed Bobbie for the anniversary cover on General Hospital for the magazine. “What does the hospital mean to you”Lila Rae ask “The hospital means a lot to me, I love working their but I also have a sad memory there, My daughter BJ was in a bus accident and the doctor could not save her”Bobbie said “I'm sorry, I didn't know we don't have to do this story for the magazine “Lila Rae said “I want you to do this story in you're magazine to keep my daughter BJ memories alive and their another part to this story, Maxie need a heart transplant and my daughter give Maxie her heart. I think you should do this story on how organ donation is important and about my daughter “Bobbie said “I will honor you're daughter “Lila Rae said “Thanks”Bobbie said “Anymore information “Lila Rae ask “Tony Jones, BJ father listen to BJ heart as it was in Maxie”Bobbie said as she cried and so did Lila Rae as Maxie came in. “What's going on,”Maxie ask “I just told Lila Rae about BJ, I want to put the story in you're magazine for the anniversary episode “Bobbie said “I never will forget BJ and what she did for me”Maxie said “I know, Lila Rae do you have everything “Bobbie ask “Yes ,,Thank you “Lila Rae said and Bobbie left. “We sure interview my mother about this story too”Maxie said “Sure, I want to give our sale from this magazine to the hospital “Lila Rae said “I think that's a great idea “Maxie said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Lorenzo and Sierra were finished up breakfast. “Daddy, I know you have a history with Ric and hate when I call him Daddy it's not to hurt you , He was there for me when you were gone”Sierra said  “I hate how I was gone from you're life and you're brother and sister “Lorenzo said “Me too, I don't remember much but I was only six years old when you left and that's why I bond with Ric, Lorenzo Jr and Lila Rae didn't want anything to do with him, I always wonder if they know something I didn't “Sierra said “Sierra in all this you and you're brother and sister were hurt by the actions of the adults in you're life and tonight at the dinner you're mother will tell you what it is”Lorenzo said “I'm glad I do hate being angry about the past”Sierra said “Me too”Lorenzo said as Josslyn and Hayden came in.Sierra was always jealous how close Josslyn was with there mother in law. “Sierra, Lorenzo “Hayden said “Hayden it's nice to see you, Josslyn “Sierra said “Sierra, Lorenzo “Josslyn said “Josslyn”Lorenzo said “Let's get to our table “Hayden said and left.

“Sierra, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “I just hate how that woman treats her son so differently then her own stepson”Sierra said “Hayden is a little cold that's for sure “Lorenzo said “Yes, Hayden never care for me so I don't know why I care, Anyway I sure go, This was nice “Sierra said “Yes it was, Good luck at you're doctor appointment “Lorenzo said “Thanks Daddy “ Sierra said and left.

At Hayden/Josslyn table -Josslyn got a phone call and left to take it as Lorenzo came by and sit down, “We need to talk, You will treat my daughter with the same respect as you treat my stepdaughter, Understand “Lorenzo said “If not “Hayden ask. “You will deal with me”Lorenzo said and left as Josslyn came back and sit down. “Is everything okay”Josslyn ask “Yes, So what did you want to talk about “Hayden ask “Spencer and I want to plan a trip “Josslyn said “That's great, Where do you want to go”Hayden ask “”I'm not sure “Josslyn said


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment