Monday, June 19, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 62


At The Quartermaine hotel-Sierra and Grayson were having dinner with Harrison and Amanda Barrington. “Sierra , Do the cops know who shot you and you're stepfather “Amanda ask “Not yet “Sierra said she keep thinking about her parents having sex. “I'm just glad that my wife is fine “Grayson said he kiss Sierra hand. “Yes, Me too “Harrison said “Thank you,I'm glad we did this but I sure go tomorrow is my stepfather funeral “Sierra said “Yes”Grayson said “Goodnight “Amanda said Sierra and Grayson left.

At Skye/Ric-Skye was at home feeling sad about Ric and guiltily about sleeping with Lorenzo when Rae came in. “Mother, You're in town”Skye ask “Yes, Alan called me , I'm so sorry about Ric and I'm here for you”Rae said “You can say I told you so”Skye said “I don't know what you're talking about “Rae said “When I was with Lorenzo you say that it going to bring nothing but pain and consequences I didn't believe you tell now! My husband was killed because Lorenzo order our son to shot his own stepfather and it hit our daughter, “Skye said “Skye, I don't want to be right and I don't want to see you in this pain,I love you and I'm here to help you “Rae said Rae pull Skye into a hug and Skye cried in her mother arms.

At Sierra/Grayson-Grayson and Sierra bedroom-Sierra and Grayson we're getting ready for bed. “Darling, Why were you so distracted tonight “Grayson ask “I'm sorry, I saw something tonight, My parents had sex tonight, Daddy calm it's just sex but I know they love each other “Sierra said “Sierra, Don't get you're hopes up , I don't think Skye going to take Lorenzo Back ever “Grayson said “Love can heal”Sierra said “Yes, Let's go to bed it was you're first outing since you were shot at “Grayson said “I'm fine, Let's make love “Sierra said Grayson kiss Sierra, “I'm going to take it nice and slow, Let me know if you want me to stop “Grayson said “I will “Sierra said they made love.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment