Friday, June 2, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 14


At Jax gravestone-Alexis was their laying flowers on it . “I miss you and always will,It's Carly fault that you are gone, I been trying to prove it since that night and I finally have the proof I need for it “Alexis said as Carly came by. “Looks like we had the same idea to see Jax on the anniversary of his death “Carly said “Yes and one of us is responsible for his death”Alexis said as Skye came by.”Alexis, Carly, What is going on “Skye ask “Just pay respects to Jax”Alexis said “Yes”Carly said “I know it was you Carly who had Jax killed you sure not be here and soon you will pay for it”Alexis said “Alexis, I get you miss Jax so do I but we can't bring Jax back no matter how much we blame Carly for it, Think of Josslyn and what this will do to her”Skye said “I love Josslyn, Jax only child, For now you're safe “Alexis said and left.

“Why did you do that “Carly ask “I wasn't protected you I was also protected my children, I know you ask Lorenzo to do this”Skye said “Do you still love Lorenzo “Carly ask “No but we have a connection with our children “Skye said “I get that I had that with Sonny”Carly said “Till you throw Sonny under the bus and he went to jail and died in it”Skye said “We both did things in the past to protect our children “Carly said “Yes we did “Skye said as Josslyn came by. “What's going on”Josslyn ask “Nothing just saying hi to you're father”Carly said “That's why I'm here to see Daddy “Josslyn said “Josslyn Jax loved you, I will go”Skye said and left.

“Josslyn, You're father loved you “Carly said “I just wish that I know why Daddy died, I know Daddy try to get custody of me but that's all I remember then you married Lorenzo and Daddy died , Mother did Lorenzo kill Daddy “Josslyn ask “No it was a plane crash that killed you're father “Carly said “Can I have some alone time”Josslyn ask “Sure”Carly said and left,”Daddy, If Mother did to this then I will do right by you”Josslyn said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit


No comments:

Post a Comment