Friday, June 9, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 31




“Missing Emily Quartermaine”
At Emily gravestone-Monica was laying flowers on it. “I'm sorry I haven't been here in awhile, Talking about you today made me miss you so much , I wish I could of saved you “Monica said as Alan came by. “I figure you would be here, I wish we could of saved Emily “Alan said “Me too, We are doctors and we could not save our own daughter, We failed Emily “Monica said “It does feel like that , Maybe we should do a charity in honor of Emily “Alan said “I like that idea, We could do a cancer foundation “Monica said “Yes we could “Alan said

At Spencer office-Spencer was working when Michael came in. “We need to talk, I know it's you who is trying to take over ELQ and you are not going to”Michael said “How are you going to stop me,”Spencer ask “I never like you with my sister I believe she better off and Josslyn is , I know you're having a affair and I will tell Josslyn and she will get everything in the divorce including the empire , So what is it going to be”Michael ask “Find I will back off”Spencer said “Good”Michael said and left. Spencer was upset and throw a glass as Nikolas came in. “What is it”Nikolas ask “Michael just blackmail me into giving up the take over “Spencer said “What did Michael blackmail you with”Nikolas ask “I'm having a affair “Spencer said as he pour a drink of brandy and drink it. “Spencer, Really “Nikolas ask “Did I disappointed you “Spencer ask as Grayson came in. “No that's me who always disappointed father “Grayson said “I love both my sons, Grayson I have never been disappointed with you that's in you're head”Nikolas said “No it's not, You didn't like that I married Sierra or started my own company you never ask about it “Grayson said “I'm sorry that I made you feel that way , Yes I didn't care for Sierra because of who her father is and I'm sorry I sure of not done that “Nikolas said “You mean that,”Grayson ask “Yes , I love both my sons”Nikolas said “Thanks Father “Grayson said “Yes, Thanks I'm sorry about the takeover “Spencer said “What take over “Grayson ask “We almost had ELQ”Spencer said “It's okay , I didn't want it you did “Nikolas said and left.

“Spencer, Are you okay “Grayson ask “I will be “Spencer said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment