Thursday, June 8, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 29


At ELQ-Michael office-Michael was at his desk working when Carly came in with bags. “Michael , I brought you lunch you need a break “Carly said “Thanks Mother “Michael said he got up and went by Carly. “What is it, You look worry “Carly said “You can't say anything but someone is trying to take over ELQ”Michael said “Do you have an idea who”Carly ask. “Yes my brother in law”Michael said “You have to stop him and I will help you”Carly said “Why do you want to help me? I thought you hate that I let AJ back into my life and I took his last name and work here”Michael said “As much as I dislike you're father this job keep you safe I don't have to worry about you as I do you're brother “Carly said “I worry about Morgan too”Michael said “Yes and Ramen too, Last night Skye told Sierra about the past “Carly said “How did Sierra take it”Michael ask “I'm not sure but she is sorry for the way she treat me which wasn't all her fault and Sierra wasn't that bad as I was”Carly said “I'm glad Sierra is sorry she a great woman, Anyway I sure get back to work “Michael said “Michael, I know something about Spencer that you can use I just don't want you're sister to find out “Carly said “What is it”Michael ask “Spencer and Emma had an affair “Carly said “Wow! I don't want to hurt Josslyn “Michael said “Me either but you're sister will be fine”Carly said “Let me handle this “Michael said “Sure”Carly said “Thanks “Michael said “You can do this”Carly said and left.

At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra and Grace came home from shopping with bags in their hand. “Grace did you have a fun day”Sierra ask “Always with you aunt Sierra “Grace said “I had fun too, I need it”Sierra said as Skye came in. “Nana”Grace said “Grace, Why are you here”Skye ask “I had no school today so Aunt Sierra watch me we went shopping and I got this bracelet “Grace said “It's beautiful”Skye said “Grace, Why don't you take you're bags to you're room here and pick out the toys you want to keep here”Sierra ask Grace went upstairs. “You spoiled her”Skye said “Grace is like the daughter I never had yet, Why are you here “Sierra ask “To see how you are”Skye said the maid came in with a tray of Tea . Skye and Sierra sit down and had tea. “Mother, I just wish you told me the truth when Daddy came back in town”Sierra said “I wish I did too, I handed it all wrong but you are lucky to have two fathers who love you, I wish I had that growing up”Skye said “You never talk about you're childhood I know Alan and Rae didn't raise you but that's all”Sierra said “It wasn't pretty the woman who brought me from Edward was a drunk and loved man more then me and Adam my adopted father wasn't there for me, It took me a long time to let the past go, But their are some good times like when I met my uncle Stuart, He give me the name Skye that's not my real name “Skye said “What is it”Sierra ask “Antoinette “Skye said “I like it Mother it's a beautiful name “Sierra said “Thanks, I know I have made mistakes as a mother but I love you “Skye said “I love you too, If that's all the secrets I can let it go”Sierra said “Thanks”Skye said they share a hug.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment