Monday, June 19, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 64


“Saying Goodbye to Ric”
At Skye/Ric-Rae was downstairs nervous about meeting her grandchildren for the first time when Sierra and Grayson came in. “Excuse me , But who are you I'm Sierra Cassadine this is my Mother house “Sierra ask “I'm you're Grandmother, Rae Cummings “She say “I don't have a grandmother “Sierra said as Skye came in. “Sierra”Skye said as Lila Rae and Morgan and Grace and Lorenzo Jr and Richard Jr came in. “I'm glad you're all here, I need all my family here this is my mother Rae Cummings “Skye said “Mother? You told us you're mother wasn't with us anymore “Sierra said “Mother and I had a fallout but she is here now, This is my youngest daughter Sierra Cassadine and her husband Grayson Cassadine and my son Lorenzo Jr and Richard Jr and you're namesake Lila Rae and her husband Morgan Corinthos and their daughter Grace, “Skye said “It's nice to meet you all and I hope to get to know all of you”Rae said “We want that too”Lila Rae said “We sure go”Richard Jr said “Yea”Skye said Lila Rae went by her mother and took her hand. “Lean on me”Lila Rae said they left.

At The Church-Kristina came in and light a candle. “Ric, I loved you were a great father to me, Now you're with Molly, I loved you both “Kristina said as Skye and Rae and Lila Rae and Morgan and Sierra and Grayson and Lorenzo Jr and Richard Jr and Alan and Monica and AJ and Lydia and Michael and Alexis and Ned came in and sit down as the father came in. “We are here to say goodbye to a son and father and husband, His widow Skye would like to do the eulogizing “The father said Skye got up. “My husband was a great man and great lawyer and father. Ric loved my children as his own and I will make sure that's never forgotten , Ric sure be here he sure of never been shot at or my daughter! I will try my best to move on and living without him but I'm going to miss him, Ric always has my heart there will never be another one,”Skye said Skye sit down and took Lila Rae hand.

Sierra went up.”Ric and I were close he was like a father to me , He even walk me down the aisle when I got married, I will always missed him”Sierra said she sit down. Richard Jr got up. “Ric was a great father to me, I forgive you for keeping the secret and I will do my best to get payback on you're death “Richard Jr said he sit down and Lila Rae got up. “Thanks Ric for loving and supporting us, We will never forget you”Lila Rae said she went by Morgan as everyone stood up as Richard Jr and Michael and AJ and Ned carrying the casket.




No comments:

Post a Comment