Wednesday, June 7, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 25



At ELQ-AJ and Michael were working on a deal when a woman came in. “Can I help you”AJ ask “I work for Spencer Cassadine and I have some information for you that you would like to know, Spencer is going after ELQ”The woman said “Thanks , Can you keep us information “Michael ask “Yes”The woman said “We will pay you”AJ said “Don't worry about it”The woman said and left . “What are we going to do”Michael ask “I have an idea “AJ said

At Ric office-Ric was working and worrying about Sierra when Kristina came in. “Kristina, I didn't know you were in town”Ric said “Yes I had something to take care of, Are you okay you look worried “Kristina ask “Yesterday we told Sierra the truth about where Lorenzo was “Ric said “That you sent him to jail,”Kristina ask “Yes, I just hope I didn't lose my daughter I love Sierra like my own”Ric said “I know you do,”Kristina said “Yes she did “Ric said “I'm sure Sierra needs time that's all”Kristina said “I hope so”Ric said

At ELQ-AJ and Michael office-AJ and Michael we're worrying about the takeover when Skye came in. “AJ , What is you're emergency “Skye ask, “Spencer is trying to take over ELQ I need you're help “AJ said “I would love to help you “Skye said “Thanks , I can't lose ELQ I will also lose the respect from Dad”AJ said “AJ , Dad love you , Now what is the plan.”Skye ask

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment