Monday, June 19, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 66


“Revenge is bittersweet”
At Skye/Ric-Ric wake-Skye was their with her family she keep giving Lorenzo Jr looks as AJ came by. “What are you planning sis “‘AJ ask “Nothing “Skye said “Yes you are sis, I know you and you're planning revenge “AJ said “Keep it a secret “Skye said “Skye, This isn't anyone it's you're son”AJ said “I know, I do hate that my son went this far but I don't blame my son, This is all on Lorenzo “Skye said “What else did Lorenzo do”AJ ask “We slept together and I know Lorenzo is trying to get me to stopped going after our son , Lorenzo know all my weaknesses “Skye said “Yes he does don't let him caught you off guard and you can always call me”AJ said “Thanks “Skye said as Kristina came by. “Kristina, I'm glad you came Ric loved you”Skye said “He was my family “Kristina said “You are still a part of this family “Skye said “Thanks “Kristina said everyone expected the children left. “I'm glad that we are alone, I need to tell you that I want you to try to be nice and get to know my mother “Skye said “Why did you have a fallout”Sierra ask “Mother didn't approve of you're father “Skye said “So that's why Rae never saw us because she didn't like Daddy “Sierra ask “Yes “Skye said “What about Ric”Richard Jr ask “I never told Rae that I left Lorenzo or married Ric , I didn't want to heard I told you so, Please just get to know Rae”Skye said “Of cause mother “Lila Rae said “Good, I'm glad you're all here and for the support today but I need some time alone “Skye said “Sure Mother, Call us if you need anything “Lila Rae said the children left.

At The Quartermaine hotel room-A woman came in and pick up her cellphone. “I'm here, Let's plan the payback “The woman said

On the Docks-Lorenzo was walking when he ran into Rae. “I know you would be in town”Lorenzo said “My daughter need me, Leave Skye alone”Rae said “I'm married to Carly”Lorenzo said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment