Tuesday, June 13, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 42



At Michael/Sabrina-Michael was talking to AJ.” I stop Spencer from the take over”Michael said “How”AJ ask “I blackmail Spencer, His having an affair “Michael said “Michael you just acting like a real Quartermaine! I'm proud of you son you did a great job , I'm sorry that Spencer is hurting you're sister “AJ said “Me too, He was never good enough for my sister “Michael said “No, I hope you don't mind but I want Skye to stay on”AJ said “Sure , I think it's a great idea”Michael said “Good”AJ said

At The Docks-Sierra was on the dock thinking when Ric came by. “Sierra, I know this is hard and it's complicated but I love you”Ric said “I love you too but I hate this I want both of my father in my life and this is going to destroy Josslyn “Sierra said “I'm sorry about that but Josslyn can take it”Ric said as he move close to Sierra and someone shot a gun and a bullet hit both of them.

At General Hospital-Monica was on duty when Alexis came wandered in she had bruises all over her and was dirty. “Alexis, Do you know who I'm”Monica ask “DR. Monica Quartermaine “Alexis said “Yes, Let's get you check out”Monica said she took Alexis to a room.

At The Docks-Sierra and Ric were both lying on the floor bleeding from being shot when Grayson came by. “No! Sierra don't you leave me! Grayson yelled he pick up his phone and called for help.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment