Friday, June 9, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 32



At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra was folding Grayson new golf tops for his trip when Grayson came in. “Sierra, What are you doing “Grayson ask “I'm folding you're new golf shirt for you're trip which is soon”Sierra said “Yes it is”Grayson said “I have a request “Sierra said “What is that”Grayson ask “Ask Daddy to come with you on you're trip “Sierra said “Sierra, You're father isn't a golf guy”Grayson said “No I just want you and Daddy to get close “Sierra said “Alright, I will do it if you tell Alan you will take the job “Grayson said “Blackmail you're own wife Cassadine! Fine”Sierra said “Sierra, You will be great at it,I believe in you “Grayson said “I will call Grandfather, Call my father “Sierra said and left. Grayson called Lorenzo he didn't like Lorenzo but was doing this for his wife who he loved.

At Lorenzo /Carly-Lorenzo was on the phone with Grayson and shock that he ask Lorenzo to golf he hang up as Carly came in. “What was that about “Carly ask “Grayson ask me to go on his golf trip “Lorenzo said “You're going “Carly ask “Yes , Sierra wants me to get to know him, For my baby girl “Lorenzo said “You're a good Daddy “Carly said they share a kiss.

At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra and Grayson were lying on the couch in each other arms having wine, “You are going to be a great hospital administrator”Grayson said “What if we have a baby? Which Dr. Lee hasn't called back yet with the results “Sierra said “Just think positive, Why don't we get started on trying “Grayson ask he kiss Sierra and they made love.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment