Monday, June 19, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 60



At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra and Grayson bedroom-Sierra was in a new dress putting on her earrings when she know her bracelet was gone she loved that one it was the one that matters the most to her that was from Grayson. Sierra open her purse to look for it as Lorenzo came in. “Are you look for this “Lorenzo ask he was holding the bracelet. “Yes, Daddy where did you find it”Sierra ask she took the bracelet and put it on. “You drop it at you're mother, Sierra did you see you're mother and I? Lorenzo ask “That you're back together? Sierra ask “We are not back together it was just meanness sex that's all, I'm staying with Carly and right now you're mother needs to grieve “Lorenzo said “I don't believe it didn't matter to either of you “Sierra said ‘Please don't say anything “Lorenzo said “I will not “Sierra said as Grayson came in. “Sierra, We need to go”Grayson said “Where are you going? Lorenzo ask “Dinner with the Barrington, Thanks for return my bracelet “Sierra said “You're welcome “Lorenzo said they went downstairs and left.

At Josslyn/Spencer-Josslyn and Spencer had just finished dinner with their son who was upstairs in bed. “Josslyn, I need to tell you something, I love you that's not why this happened. I been having an affair, I'm sorry “Spencer said “Who is she “Josslyn ask as she starts to cry. “Emma Drake”Spencer said “Do you love her”Josslyn ask “No, I don't want a divorce I want to fight for us”Spencer said “I want you out of the house, I need time”Josslyn said “Alright, I will pack a bag”Spencer said “I don't want to tell Spencer anything about this “Josslyn said “Me either, I do hope in you're heart you forgive me “Spencer said he went upstairs and packed his back then check on his son who was in bed slept. Spencer kiss his son and went downstairs where Josslyn was having a drink. “I do hope in time you forgive me”Spencer said he kiss Josslyn on her forehead and left.

At Lila Rae/Morgan -Lila Rae was doing some work for the magazine when Lorenzo came in. “Daddy “Lila Rae said “I want to see how you are”Lorenzo said “I'm worrying about our family, Daddy I know it was you who order Lorenzo Jr to shot Ric! Which almost killed Sierra too! This is going to destroy our family! Lila Rae said “I'm not going to let anyone find out the truth, I’m going to protect you're brother I have a plan I just need you to trust me “Lorenzo said “I do always, I just wish you never did this”Lila Rae said “I had to Ric was going to put me in jail”Lorenzo said “I know, I understand the business “Lila Rae said “Yes you do more then you're mother ever did, You're a lot like me “Lorenzo said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment