Monday, June 19, 2017

All mixed Up part 1 ch 68

“Plotting Revenge “


At Skye/Ric- Skye was putting a tray of food on the table as Lorenzo Jr came in. “Mother, Why did you call me”Lorenzo Jr ask “We need to talk about this , I know it was you who shot at you're sister and Ric “Skye said “Mother, I didn't want to shot Sierra, If you call the cops on me “Lorenzo Jr said “I'm not going to call the cops on you, I know you did this because you were order by you're father who you are more loyal to him then me”Skye said “That's not true, I just didn't want father to go to jail”Lorenzo Jr said “Well you could go to jail for this or help me get payback “Skye said “What do you want “Lorenzo Jr ask “I want you're share of the business “Skye said “You want to go after father don't you “Lorenzo Jr ask “Yes I'm , Can I trust you son? Ric wasn't a bad father to you I don't know why you hated him you loved him till Lorenzo came back into our life”Skye said “Father mad at me that I shot at Sierra to , He kick me out of the business “Lorenzo Jr said “Well I'm not going to say I'm not happy about that because I'm “Skye said “Mother, I will give you whatever you need “Lorenzo Jr said Skye touch Lorenzo chin. “About time you become a great son to me”Skye said she pull out a contract and a pen. Lorenzo sign it, “Thanks you son, I do want to fix us”Skye said “I want that too, Mother I'm sorry “Lorenzo Jr said “I know, Now keep this between us”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo Jr said Lorenzo Jr left. “Oh Lorenzo, You are going down for this “Skye said as she smirks.

At Sierra /Grayson-Sierra was packed Grayson bag for his golf trip as Grayson came in, “Sierra, What are you doing “Grayson ask “Packing you're bags for you're trip it's time for you to leave , We need to get on with our life, I start my new job tomorrow and you go on you're trip the business is counting on it “Sierra said “Yes it is, I will go but if you need me call me”Grayson said “I will “Sierra said “Don't push yourself “Grayson said “I will not”Sierra said they share a kiss.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment