Wednesday, June 28, 2017

All mixed Up Part 2 ch 7!


“Parent Trap”
At Lorenzo/Carly-Lorenzo was on the phone upset. “What do you mean you lost the shipment! You better fine it or it's you're head’”Lorenzo yelled and hang up the phone as Carly came in. “Is everything okay “Carly ask “It will be “Lorenzo said as Josslyn came in. “Josslyn, How are you doing “Carly ask “Great Mother, I have to go to the city about Daddy empire. Do you want to come with me,”Josslyn ask “It sounds like fun, I think you sure do it and have some girl fun”Lorenzo said “Thanks Lorenzo “Josslyn said “You're welcome, You can take the jet if you want”Lorenzo said “Let’s do it”Carly said they left.

At General Hospital -Sierra was working when Carman came by. “Sierra “Carman said “Carman , I'm sorry about you're Grandmother “Sierra said “Thanks “Carman said as Liz came by. “Carman, I'm glad you're home my son the doctor I know the kids in Africa need you but now I do”Liz said “I'm sorry Liz”Sierra said “Thanks, Hopefully all my children can come home and be with me right now “Liz said “Yea”Sierra said and left. “Mother, It's not Sierra fault for what happened “Carmen said “I know that more then anyone I just hate it”Liz said “Me too “Carmen said

Alan was by the nurse station when Rae came by. “Rae, Why are you here”Alan ask “I'm hoping to get a job here “Rae said “We are looking for another psychologist, Can you work with Kevin “Alan ask “Yes”Rae said “You have the job”Alan said “Thanks”Rae said

On the Docks-Sierra was sitting down trying to not let the past get to her when Lorenzo came in. “Sierra, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes , I just need some air”Sierra said she got up. “I sure go back to work “Sierra said “Will you be okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes Daddy “Sierra said “Why don't we have dinner together? Carly out of town “Lorenzo said “Sure, How about the hotel at five? Sierra ask she had a idea. “Sure “Lorenzo said he left and Sierra called Skye. “Mother, Why don't we have dinner tonight at five at the hotel “Sierra ask and hang up the phone.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment