Thursday, June 8, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 30



At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra and Skye we're talking. “Mother, Did you have any problems when you were pregnant “? Sierra ask “Yes I did all my pregnancy were risking but worth it I had to
be on bed rest “Skye said “That's it”Sierra ask “When I was pregnant with you that one was the most risky but it was worth it”Skye said “What about Richard “Sierra ask “Yes with you're brother too”Skye said “Mother, Do you still love Daddy “Sierra ask “I love Lorenzo as the father of my children that's it”Skye said “I know it sounds silly but I always want you and Daddy back together “Sierra said “It's not silly”Skye said as Lila Rae came in. “Lila Rae”Skye said “Mother, Sierra thanks for watching Grace “Lila Rae said “You're welcome, You know I love her like my daughter “Sierra said as Grace came in the room. “Mommy “Grace said she ran into Lila Rae arms. “Grace, Did you have a fun day with Aunt Sierra “Lila Rae ask “Yes we went shopping, Aunt Sierra brought me this bracelet “Grace said she show Lila Rae a bracelet. “Wow! Grace why don't you get you're coat”Lila Rae said “It's in the hall closet “Sierra said Grace left. “Sierra, I love you and I know you love my daughter but Morgan and I don't want to buy Grace expensive things, How much did the bracelet cost”Lila Rae ask “Lila Rae, I love Grace and I want to spoil her, Grace want it”Sierra said “Just next time don't spend too much money on Grace”Lila Rae said “Fine, You know I love her “Sierra said “Yes I do”Lila Rae said Grace came back in the room. “Thanks Aunt Sierra “Grace said “You're welcome, Next time you can spend the night “Sierra said “Thanks Sis, Bye Mother “Lila Rae said Lila Rae and Grace left.

“Lila Rae, Overrated a little “Sierra said “How much was it”Skye ask “Five hundred dollars “Sierra said “Sierra, That's a little too much”Skye said “I just love Grace so much, She's my goddaughter too”Sierra said “I know, Anyway I sure go I'm glad we are okay”Skye said “Me too”Sierra said Skye kiss Sierra on the cheeks and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment