Monday, June 19, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 53


At Carly/Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Carly had just finished having sex on the floor and Lorenzo got up and put on his pants as Carly got up and Lorenzo help Carly with her dress. “Carly, We are fine , I know you think that now with Ric gone I will run into Skye arms but no . Skye and I are over she sent me to jail which put a end to our relationship the only thing connected with Skye and I is our children “Lorenzo said “You can't deny that you don't love Skye, You don't love me like that “Carly said “You don't love me the way you love Sonny so we are even, Our marriage work for us”Lorenzo said “No I don't , I guess this marriage isn't perfect but it works for us”Carly said “Yes it does “Lorenzo said they share a kiss. “I need to go, Josslyn is coming home today”Carly said “Are you going to tell Josslyn about Jax”Lorenzo ask “I don't know , I don't want Josslyn to heard about it from anyone”Carly said “The changes were drop “Lorenzo said “What about Ric and Sierra shooting “Carly ask “Don't worry about it”Lorenzo said “I will try “Carly said and left.

At General Hospital-Monica and Alan and Bobbie and Liz were at the nurse station when Lila Rae and Maxie came in. “We have some great news, The magazine is here”Lila Rae said she pull it out on the cover was the picture of General Hospital with all the staff. “I love the cover”Monica said “Me too, Thanks you both “Alan said “You're welcome, I love working on this story it was real “Lila Rae said “Yes this Hospital is important to this community “Bobbie said “Yes it is”Maxie said “Now we just need to hire a Hospital administrator “Monica said “Sierra is going to take it when she better “Alan said “I will give you a check when the money come in”Lila Rae said “Thanks “Alan said Lila Rae and Maxie left.

Bobbie was working when Carly came by. “Mother, Can I talk to you “Carly ask “Sure”Bobbie said they went to talk. “Carly , What is it”Bobbie ask “Sure I tell Josslyn about Jax,”Carly ask “I would say yes but I know it's not going to be easy for you and Josslyn “Bobbie said “No it's not and I don't want Lorenzo to go to jail , I don't love him like I do Sonny but I'm loyal to him”Carly said “Josslyn doesn't need to know it's not going to come out yet”Bobbie said “I hope your right and we can buried the secrets “Carly said “Me too”Bobbie said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment