Wednesday, June 21, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 2


“Skye/Ric story “

At Skye's -Skye was sitting down and looking at pictures of her wedding day to Ric thinking about how happy she was when Rae came in.”Skye, Are you okay “Rae ask “Yes, I'm just looking at pictures of my wedding to Ric, Come look”Skye said Rae sit down by Skye. “You looked beautiful, I wish I was their”Rae said “Me too, A lot of people in this town think I married Ric because of my children but it's not , Ric and I had a lot in common our childhood and how much we want to be loved, Ric loved me for who I'm and I loved him “Skye said “I'm glad Ric made you happy “Rae said “We did have our fights but with Ric I didn't have to worry about the dangers around my children . Just once I did have to deal with it but it wasn't the mob”Skye said “Skye, What is it”Rae ask “It's about Sierra “Skye said she told Rae the secrets. “I'm sorry “Rae said “It was a lot to deal with but my daughter was strong still after that , I never told Lorenzo “Skye said “That sure be Sierra, Skye are you going after Lorenzo “Rae ask “No I let it go because of my son”Skye said “That's good”Rae said “While don't we go have dinner, I need to get out it's been a week since Ric funeral “Skye said “Yes you do”Rae said they left.


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment