Monday, June 19, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 52


At Alexis-Alexis was sitting on the couch when Kristina came in. “Mother, Do you need anything “Kristina ask “No, How are you doing? I know you're sad about Ric “Alexis ask “I loved Ric, He promise me that he would fine you and bring you back to me,,”Kristina said as their was a knock on the door. Alexis open the door it was Richard. “Richard, We are sad about you're father, We loved Ric too and we are here for you “Alexis said “I have something to tell you before my father died, Ric and Skye told me a secret about who I really am, Skye isn't my mother “Richard said “What does that have to do with us”Alexis ask “My mother is Molly “Richard said “What! My daughter Molly had a baby I didn't know about! Alexis yelled “What is going on “Kristina ask “I guess Molly ended up pregnant when she was at school and didn't want you to know so Skye fake a pregnancy
and then Ric and Skye adopted me, I'm glad they raise me but I want to tell you”Richard said “I wish I know the true about you “Alexis said “Do you know who you're father is”Kristina ask “No”Richard said “We would like to know you”Alexis said “Sure, But I don't want you to give Skye a hard time about this mother doesn't need that right now “Richard said “Fine I will back off”Alexis said “Thanks “Richard said “You do look like Molly “Alexis said “I would like to heard about her “Richard said “Sure”Alexis said

At Carly/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was having a drink when Carly came in.”Lorenzo, We need to talk, We are in trouble “Carly said “With what “Lorenzo ask “Our marriage “Carly said “Our marriage is find”Lorenzo said they share a kiss and had sex.

At Sierra/Grayson-Grayson was doing paperwork while Sierra was upstairs resting as Nikolas came In. “Father, Why are you here”Grayson ask “To check on you and Sierra “Nikolas said “Sierra is going to be fine she resting “Grayson said “I'm glad she going to be fine, I want to fix us”Nikolas said “I want that too Father “Grayson said “You're a great businessman “Nikolas said “Thanks”Grayson said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment