Monday, June 26, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 5


At The Quartermaine hotel-Rae/Skye table-Skye and Rae were having dinner. “So are you working at ELQ”Rae ask “Actually I wasn't for a while but AJ ask me for help with a deal and wants me to stay which I'm going to , I been running Great Grandmother charity at the hospital and I loved it”Skye said “You do”Rae ask “Yes, Their no plot and blackmail just helping people who need it and it feels good, I been fortunate to have nice things and money and I'm glad I can help them”Skye said “I'm glad you found something you're good at”Rae said “Me too, Mother if you're going to be staying in town,  are you going back to the hospital “Skye ask “I'm not sure “Rae said as Laura and Kevin came in. “Laura Spencer and Kevin? “Rae ask “Yes, She married to Kevin “Skye said “Wow, A lot has changed since I been in town “Rae said “Yes it has, Mother are you still in love with Kevin “Skye ask “No it's in the past “Rae said “Laura works at the hospital too as one of the health care administration”Skye said “I'm fine,”Rae said

At Kevin/Laura table-Laura and Kevin were having dinner. “So Rae is in town “Laura ask “Yes, Laura I have move on from Rae”Kevin said “I trust you”Laura said “I know you do , I'm sure Rae only here to help Skye “Kevin said “Yes, It's sad what happened to Ric and Sierra, Sierra been thought a lot “Laura said “Yes”Kevin said “I just still can't get past what my grandson did “Laura said “It's not you're fault “Kevin said

Lorenzo and Carly came in and Lorenzo and Skye share a look and Carly saw that. “Lorenzo, Let's get a table “Carly said they walk to a table and sit down. “Tonight been a great night “Lorenzo said “Yes it has”Carly said

Skye/Rae table-,”Skye, Are you okay “Rae ask “Yes, I'm fine ,Let's go home “Skye said they got up and walk by Laura and Kevin table. “Rae it's good to see you and Skye I'm sorry about you're husband “Laura said “Thanks Laura. See you both at the hospital tomorrow “Skye said “Kevin and Laura, I'm happy for both of you “Rae said and they left.


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment