Tuesday, June 6, 2017

All Mixed up Part 1 ch 21


At Skye/Ric-Skye had just told her children about the truth about Lorenzo who was their with his wife Carly. “Mother, Did you not want to share us”Sierra ask “All I wanted to do since I become a mother is to keep you all safe”Skye said “Safe from their own father “Carly said “Don't go their”Skye said “I wish you told me about this before, I was sixteen when Daddy came back to town and married to Carly who was pregnant I was so upset, You sure of told me mother “Sierra said “Sierra , We all make mistakes and we handle this all wrong but it was out of love and we can start over now”Lorenzo said “I would like that “Sierra said “Sierra, Let’s go home”Grayson said “We haven't eat dinner yet,”Skye said “Sorry, Mother but I need to go”Sierra said Skye touch Sierra face. “I love you you're my baby girl “Skye said “I love you too mother and I know it wasn't all that bad but I need time”Sierra said and left. “Mother, Sierra is going to be fine “Lila Rae said “Yes she is, Are you both okay”Skye ask “I'm great, Now I will not have to hide the reason why I hate Ric “Lorenzo Jr said “Lorenzo Jr, I was doing my job”Ric said “I work with my father so one day will you arrest me”Lorenzo Jr ask “I hope not too, I wish you did something else “Ric said “Me too, I hate that you work with you're father “Skye said “I will keep our son safe, If you ever love me you would know that !”Lorenzo yelled “Don't yell at my wife! Ric yelled “Let’s go”Carly said “Sound good”Lorenzo said “You're hoping that Sierra doesn't forgive me aren't you finally have our daughter on you're side now”Skye said “I will not lie I been waiting for this day to come to have my baby girl back in my life and for her to stop thinking of Ric as her father! Lorenzo yelled “I'm Sierra father I love her and taught her to ride her bike and took her to the Daddy and Daughter dance ! The same with Lila Rae and Lorenzo Jr who you turn against me when you came back “Ric said “Ric I love you to, Look this is a mixed up family but we all love each other “Lila Rae said “I love you too,”Ric said “Lorenzo, Are you ready “Carly ask as Lorenzo and Skye share a look and Ric saw that too. “Yes,Let's go”Lorenzo said they left.

“Mother, This wasn't that easy to tell Sierra I know it and Sierra will forgive you, You know that “Lila Rae said “I hope so , I hope you both relieved this was the right thing to do”Skye said “Mother, I love you but no “Lorenzo Jr said and left “All of you we're trying to do the right thing here in the name of love “Lila Rae said “Yes”Skye said Lila Rae and Morgan left. “Mother, Sierra will come around “Richard said and went upstairs.

Skye was crying and Ric came by and wipe her tears. “It's going to be okay I believe that Sierra needs time she not like you or Lorenzo and wants payback “Ric said “I do hope you're right and I didn't lose my little girl “Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment