Friday, June 9, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 33



“Molly Lansing”
At Skye/Ric-Skye was looking at a picture of Richard when Ric came in. “What's wrong “Ric ask he sit down by Skye. “I'm thinking it's time we tell Richard about who he is”Skye said “I been thinking the same thing after Sierra “Ric said “We did the right thing for all our children “Skye said “Yes we did”Ric said as Richard came in.”What's going on”Richard ask “We need to tell you something, Richard we love you but we been keeping a secret from you, My daughter Molly came home from spring break from college she told just Skye and I that she was pregnant and didn't want to keep the baby so we came up with a plan and Skye fake a pregnancy and Molly went away for a while till she had you “Ric said “You're my grandparents “Richard ask “Yes”Ric said “Who else knows “Richard ask” No one , Molly wanted it that way”iSkye said “How did Molly died”Richard ask “A drunk driver hit Molly “Ric said “Richard, We love you so much “Skye said “I love you both to, Thanks for telling me”Richard said “You're welcome “Ric said “Why didn't you tell Alexis “Richard ask “Molly didn't want to disappoint Alexis “Ric said “Who is my father “Richard ask “We don't know Molly never told us”Ric said “I need time to deal with this but I'm glad you told me “Richard said “I love you Richard “Skye said “I love you to Mother, Thank you “Richard said they share a hug and Richard went upstairs, “That went well”Ric said “Yes”Skye said

At Alexis-Kristina came into Alexis to fine broken glass everywhere. “Mother! Kristina yelled and pick up her phone to call Ric.

At Skye/Ric-Skye and Ric were having a drink when Ric phone rang it was Kristina, “Kristina, What is it “Ric ask and hang up. “What is it”Skye ask “Kristina is at Alexis she think something happened to Alexis “Ric said “No”Skye said “I need to go”Ric said and left. Skye was thinking Lorenzo did something to Alexis and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment