Tuesday, June 27, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 6


“Remember Audrey Hardy”
At The Quartermaine mansion -Alan and Monica were having breakfast when Monica phone rang it was Liz. “Liz, What is it , I'm so sorry take as much time off as you need if you need anything call us”Monica said she hang up. “What is going on”Alan ask “Audrey Hardy passed away last night in her slept “Monica said “No”Alan said “I know , I want to do something special for Audrey “Monica said “I think that's a great idea, We could call Bobbie “Alan said “Yes”Monica said

At Liz-Liz was looking at pictures of Audrey when their was a knock on the door Liz open it was Laura. “Laura, I'm so glad you're here, I can't believe my Grandmother is gone “Liz said “Me too but Audrey isn't in pain and with Steven “Laura said “Yes they are finally together “Liz said “Are the boy's coming home “Laura ask “Carmen and Adyen are home but LJ I don't know “Liz said “You are not alone, Did you call Lucky”Laura ask “No his on the road “Liz said as their was a knock on the door and Liz open it was Monica and Alan and Bobbie. “We are here for you, Audrey was very important to the hospital and we will keep her memory alive “Bobbie said “Thanks, My Grandmother loved the hospital “Liz said “Yes she did”Alan said “Now she with Grandfather and Edward and Lila”Liz said “Yes they are all together , Watching us”Monica said “Do you need help planning the funeral “Bobbie ask “No, Grandmother planned it”Liz said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment