Monday, July 15, 2024

Revelation ch 12 part 3

 At Michael-Carly and Lucas were talking to Felicia about Jax past in London.”Skye and Jax did have a relationship in London “Felicia said “I know it! If Lorenzo know Skye cheated on him! Carly yelled “It was just business from what I can tell, Jax and Skye work on a deal together” That’s all” Yes, It was before Skye found out that Lorenzo was alive and then she went back to him “So they never slept together Carly ask “That I don’t know, it’s all in this file,” Felicia said she pulls it out of her bag,” Carly, we all have a past if you want a relationship with Jax let this all go,” Felicia said “Yes I agree, “Lucas said “I just don’t want to get hurt again, “Carly said “I understand that,” Felicia said “Felicia, I’ll see you tonight at the opening of the Brownstone, “Lucas said “Yes you can move in there, I’m glad you’re coming home to the Brownstone “Me too,” Lucas said he walk Felicia to the door, 

Carly look at the file and read it as Donna came in.”Mom, I’m hungry “Yes let’s get some breakfast “Carly said she put the file down,

At Skye’s Media company- Lila Rae was in her office writing about her father being alive and she was feeling emotional wishing this was true when Kristina came in.”Lila Rae, What is going on” Anna and Agent Cates think the only way we can bring LJ home is to make it look like my father is alive “Oh, I’m sorry “I just wish it was true “I know it’s not easy “No it’s not, I know he was a dangerous man but to me he was my father “I feel the same way about mine” Yes you do” Let me help you with this”

At Ava’s coffee house-Ava was working when Selina came in.”Why are you here “Skye called me”Selina said as Skye came in.”Skye, What is going on”It’s about my grandson, I need your help in bringing him home “Skye said 

No comments:

Post a Comment