Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Revelation part 3 ch 20

 At The Quartermaine mansion- Skye was in the living room looking at a picture of Tracy she still hasn’t deal with the fact that Tracy is her mother she been a little busy as her cellphone rang .”Tomas yes I’m glad you’re here we have come up with a plan, You need to be seen in town so word gets out that Lorenzo is alive “Skye said as Lila Rae and Calista came in and Skye hang up the phone.”Mother,What is the plan to get my son back “Calista ask “Tomas is going in town now we need everyone to believe his your father and when word gets to Juanita she come with LJ”I hope this plan works “Me too”,Yes, I have a ELQ meeting we just need to act like everything is normal “Wait, Mother last night I have made a decision on where I want to live”Lila Rae said “Where”Skye ask “Bobbie’s bed and breakfast “You want to live there? You wouldn’t have an aid” Calista said “I don’t need one I just need my own space “Lila Rae, I understand that but we need to make sure it’s safe, We are not a normal family “Skye said “I know mother “I’ll go with you to check it out and we will bring the guards” Skye said “Alright, can we meet at ten” Yes” Skye said and left,

At Michael- Michael and Willow were talking about moving back to the mansion.”Michael, Do you want to go back to the mansions “I’m glad AJ is back and I want to be close to him but I think it’s time we owe our own house “Michael said “I was thinking that too”Willow said “Alright let’s go look for one”Michael said as Josslyn and Carly came in,”Michael,What is going on”We have decided to look for our own place it’s time “Are you sure , I like having everyone here”Carly said “Yes it’s time to move out “Alright “I have been feeling the same way “Josslyn said “You wanted to move out “Carly ask as Jax came in,”Yes, I ask Felicia for a room at Bobbie’s “Josslyn said “Jax, Our little girl is moving out “Carly said and pull Josslyn closed to her,”It’s time,Josslyn will be fine “Yes I will “So I guess it will just be Jax and Donna with me”Carly said “Let’s go look for a house,The Nanny took Wiley and Amelia out”Willow said “Alright “Carly said “I’m going to pack too”Josslyn said she went upstairs.”I guess I need to get use to them moving out “Yes, I been thinking of a new business adventure for me “Where”The waterfront property is up for sale we could buy it and make a hotel and restaurant “Jax said “I hope you get it, I can’t invest in any business part of my probation “Yes I know “

No comments:

Post a Comment